Badge holders must reserve their tickets online by visiting our website www.elgounafilmfestival.com.
Ticket purchase will also be available at our physical box offices.
● Tickets are required for all screenings, panels and master classes. Festival Passes may be redeemed only in person at any GFF box office.
● Tickets must be collected at the screening venue box office at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled screening time.
● Admission and seating is guaranteed only 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the program (this includes screenings, panels, master classes and events). Late admission is at the discretion of the theater manager.
● There are no reserved seats for any of the screenings, platforms, master classes or events.
● No refunds, exchanges or reprinted tickets will be issued under any circumstances.
● Tickets may not be resold.
● All screenings are subject to change without notice. Changes are published at www.elgounafilmfestival.com.
● By using your ticket, you agree that you may be recorded, photographed and/or filmed for no fee.
● Unauthorized recording or photography of GFF programs is against the law. Violators may be subjected to prosecution.
● GFF will not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to the ticket holder whatsoever or howsoever caused.
TYPES AND PRICES
Badge Holders: 4 free tickets per day, 1 ticket per film/master class.
Single Ticket: EGP 50
Student: EGP 25 (with valid student ID)
Cinephile Pass: EGP 700 (4 tickets per day, 1 ticket per screening, excluding opening and closing ceremonies and concurrent screenings)
CineGouna Panels: Free (a free ticket must be booked online by badge holders, or picked up from the box office for non-badge holders)
CineGouna Master Classes: EGP 25
(Service charges may apply for online purchase)
EL GOUNA BOX OFFICE HOURS
- TU Berlin Campus (Audimax): 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Sea Cinema: 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
HURGHADA BOX OFFICE HOURS
- Grand Cinema: 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.